70 Shadow Priest

Go down

70 Shadow Priest

Post  Drknifeback on Sun May 18, 2008 7:22 pm

Name:Knifeback
Class:Priest

Level:70

Spec/Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Knifeback

Professions:Enchanting/Tailoring

Will you be able to make our raiding times? (Please refer to the About Reason post): Yip

Previous Guilds/Servers and reasons for leaving: EYEDEA, Validus, WTS RL... .They were all the same guilds just name changed alot, I left the guild in September because I couldn't play over the internet at my university. They turned into Phi Cappa during this time and then they split up as well, so really no reason just school.

What is your raiding experience? (PreBC and BC): MC, ONY,BWL, ZG, Kara, SSC, TK.

What do you normally bring to a raid? Consumables/Flasks/Elixirs etc: Mana pots, sticks and others

Please list your raiding Addons: Omen,Deadly boss modes.

What is your reasoning for applying to Reason?: I'm looking for a raiding guild to get into that takes it seriously

Do you know anyone currently in Reason? If so who?: Just did a gruuls run with some members

Is your internet and computer stable?: Of course

Tell us a little about yourself: 23 years of age, third yr accounting major play wow cause I got tricked into it and then never dropped it because it was too good. Nonchalant type of guy. Love to drink and rip dubes on my free time which is pretty much weekends since I'm busy with work and shit in the summer during the weekdays.

Anything else?: Also have a 70 resto druid and 70 combat rogue if they are ever needed

Drknifeback

View user profile

Back to top Go down